“life will be better in spring”
06/01/2011 - 07/01/2011 07/01/2011 - 08/01/2011 08/01/2011 - 09/01/2011 09/01/2011 - 10/01/2011 10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011 11/01/2011 - 12/01/2011 12/01/2011 - 01/01/2012 01/01/2012 - 02/01/2012 02/01/2012 - 03/01/2012 03/01/2012 - 04/01/2012 04/01/2012 - 05/01/2012 05/01/2012 - 06/01/2012 06/01/2012 - 07/01/2012 07/01/2012 - 08/01/2012 08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012 09/01/2012 - 10/01/2012 12/01/2012 - 01/01/2013 01/01/2013 - 02/01/2013 02/01/2013 - 03/01/2013 03/01/2013 - 04/01/2013 04/01/2013 - 05/01/2013 06/01/2013 - 07/01/2013 07/01/2013 - 08/01/2013 08/01/2013 - 09/01/2013 09/01/2013 - 10/01/2013

Ten Things Can Make Me Cheer Up
13/04/2012 || 20:09

Assalamualaikum and Hello handsome boys and pretty girls !

The ten things can make me cheer up is: 

Maybe one day I will get it.


My favorite food when I was hungry.

And that's me, whether you like it or not. That's what I like ah kan! I'm sure some of you are having the same thing as mine yang buat korang happy right? Hmm Let's hoping and keep praying ♥


Thank you for reading.


Till then.


Love, 
Syakirah Ulala.






Older Post . Newer Post